Here you'll find all the blackbachelor scenes on this site


UPDATED: 6/28/2012

Heaven Hertz worship black cock

martedì 10 agosto 2010

Kara sucking two black cocks on her wedding day on blackbachelor
























from blackbachelor:

"I'm sucking two black strangers cock on the big day!

The special wedding day of a horny 32 year old white wife from the Midwest! She looks so beautiful, Im going to cry!! Hubby won't know you got on your knees and sucked to sweaty black dicks in your pretty wedding dress! The black cock bride cleans the black pipe3s good and gets ready for the fucking of her life My family is waiting on me at the church, my husband loves me so much, how can I ever explain why I'm sucking two black strangers cock on the big day! Mercy mercy, I can't take this any longer, I hope they dont want to fuck me up the ass! "


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Related Posts with Thumbnails